Empty capsule shell
Sinoped Capsule Shell Product Expert
SINOPED is a professional manufacturer and supplier of pharmaceutical and chemical machinery equipment in China.
We have an experienced pharmaceutical machinery and equipment manufacturing team and a professional design team. With extensive experience in the field of pharmaceutical machinery and numerous professional engineers, we have designed and developed a variety of mechanical equipment, including cleanroom engineering, soft capsule production lines, glass coating reactors, centrifuges, granulators, mixers, dryers, tablet presses, capsule filling machines, and more.
At Sinoped, our developed empty capsules are very suitable for pharmaceutical, nutritional, and health products. Our empty capsules have our famous quality and excellent cost-effectiveness. The medicinal gelatin HPMC gel is used, and the hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) hollow capsule is made of plant raw material hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and appropriate auxiliary materials. Pure plant sources can meet the medication requirements of vegetarians and those with special beliefs, fully reflecting the concept of safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and healthy high-end drugs and health products.
Gelatin Capsules Shell
A Gelatin capsule is a capsule made of gelatin as the main material. If it is not filled with drugs, it is called a hollow capsule to fill drugs. The drug is directly wrapped into soft capsules by drop method, steel mold method, or rotary mold method.
Halal capsules shell
Halal capsules are mainly made of halal gelatin. Do not add any illegal halal ingredients during the production process. It has the same appearance and filling performance as gelatin hollow capsules and is suitable for various types of automatic filling machines.
Plant capsule shell
Vegetable capsule shells extracted from natural plants using HPMC as the main raw material. The vegetable capsule shell is made of tapioca, glycerin, and purified water. It has the advantages of natural plant extraction, no odor, no preservatives, and no fungicides.
Enteric Capsules Shell
Intestinal-coated capsules are a special type of medical polymer material that is added to the capsule shell or treated to make it insoluble in gastric juice but only disintegrates and dissolves in intestinal juice. It won’t even dissolve in boiling water.
1. The main raw material of vegetable capsule is hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), which is the most abundant natural polymer in nature and is extracted from marine or terrestrial plants by physical methods.
2. HPMC in vegetable capsule is stable in nature (no chemical reaction with air and water), and will not cross link with some drugs. It has wide adaptability, stable drug release rate, complete dissolution, more significant effect, and small individual difference. HPMC still has a natural concept after being made into capsule, and no preservatives need to be added in the production process.
3. The vegetable capsule is not fragile under low humidity conditions, and the capsule shell can still be stable under high humidity conditions. The storage conditions are broad, and the temperature is between 10 – 40 ℃, and the humidity is between 35 – 65%, which will not soften, deform, or harden and become brittle.
Color With White
It can cover up the smell of the drug itself,solve the problem of difficult entrance.
The gelatin capsule only takes 15 minutes to dissolve rapidly in the body.
Reduce the irritation of the drug powder to the esophagus and protect the mucosa from damage.
Various sizes and colors can be customized.
1. Because the hollow capsule has the characteristics of being easy to crack due to too little water content, and easy to soften and deform due to too much water content, the water content of the hollow capsule should be controlled between 12.5 – 17.5%;
2. Containers containing capsules should be placed on the shelf, avoiding windows and pipes to keep them in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding sunlight and close to heat sources;
3. Do not place and press at will;
4. The packaging container should be sealed before use. If it has been opened, please take corresponding sterilization measures, otherwise it is easy to cause bacterial contamination;
5. The inventory temperature should be kept at 15 – 25 ℃; The relative humidity is kept at 35 – 65%;
6. Do not store it under high temperature and humidity, or it will become soft due to heat and cause adhesion and deformation, and do not place it under too low temperature or too dry environment, or the capsule will easily become brittle and fragile;
7. The capsules can be stored in good condition for more than 9 months according to the above storage conditions.
We specialize in the design, supply, installation, and maintenance of tablet pressing machinery, as well as the manufacturing of our own branded pharmaceutical components
Our company is recognized as a major pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer and distributor of packaging materials and pharmaceutical chemicals.
Our company was established in Liaoning, China, with 18 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (opened in 1996).
This enables us to expand our business in a planned manner.
We now offer a comprehensive product line of high-quality pharmaceutical machinery, packaging materials, and raw materials at competitive prices.
Packing and delivery
Standard Exportation Packaging
Capsules packed in Plastic bags first, then aluminum foil bags, packed in 2 5-Layer corrugated boxes, lined with styrofoam boards.
Customized exclusive packaging, please contact us!
For any questions about packaging, you can also contact us！
Please leave your contact information. We will have professionals to contact you within 24 hours to customize your exclusive solution and solve your exclusive problems in a one-stop way.
We are committed to making every customer get the most satisfactory results.
At the same time, we promise that your information is absolutely safe!
No. 85 Ganqu Road, Taizihe District , Liaoyang , Liaoning ,China